Hello everybody! Our ARK keeps surfing through Lost in Sky development, getting closer and closer to the destination. We decided to share something with you along the way.
- Simple inventory: only two slots, the grenade and the first-aid kit.
- Improved character’s interaction with objects and weapons. Basic weapons (pipe, sword, and bow) are equipped immediately upon pick-up.
- Basic attack on left-click.
- New swordsman’s weapon: grenade. Throw it by right-clicking the mouse.
And you should learn how to do it properly!
- Barracks #2: the character doesn’t get stuck in open doors now
- Langoliers now restore their position after character’s death.
- The character doesn’t get stuck between two platforms now.
- The character can walk up and down the stairs!
- The bow shooter can now shoot through the objects that are not in the line of arrow trajectory.
- Langoliers don’t fly through walls upon attack now.
- While hanging from a platform, the bow shooter can’t aim.
- Can’t walk through the net surrounding first-aid kits.
- Improved character’s animation while moving or changing action.
- Bot’s actions have been fixed. Swordsman doesn’t attack before monsters approach or while he stands with his back to the monsters.
- Character doesn’t hang in the air after they hit the ceiling while jumping.
- A killed (invisible) monster is no longer an obstacle for arrows.
- Character doesn’t stuck while jumping from or on a one-sided platform.
Changing clothes became really fast. Our characters can do even more!
It’s not a complete list of all the changes, but we want to keep something in secret. All we can say is STAY TUNED! 🙂
Don’t forget to subscribe to our groups in social networks to keep up to date with all the news: