Hello, fellows. Once again we’d like to share with you the most interesting things (this is not all), that were made this week.
- Updated character animation: movements, jumps, strokes are smoother.
- The main character got an animation of 3 super-strokes.
- In barracks number 2, the switch now not only turns on, but also turns off the lift.
- The elevator no longer squeezes out characters and does not move objects.
- The character does not cling to the junction of conventional and one-sided platforms.
- Boxes could be pushed along the inclined surface of the platform.
- The character “does not break” at the moment of braking when attacking the wall.
- The attack button does not disappear when navigating between locations (on mobile).
- Langoliers do not attempt to attack and do not hang in place if they are buried in an obstacle (wall).
- The character does not run and does not attack after death (it was rather strange).
That’s all folks for today, but stay tuned for more cool updates!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our groups in social networks to keep up to date with all the news: