It’s been a while since our last post, and we’ve got some cool stuff for you! There’s been a lot going on over the last weeks.
We introduced some improvements to the game:
- Shots don’t twist the archer any more;
- Scorpions don’t fall through the platform now;
- We fixed the jump on one-sided platforms;
- We corrected a wrong tooltip in the tutorial;
- Some mobs now respawn indefinitely in a particular location of the tutorial;
- The “Apply” action (button F) now activates the turret;
- The dialogues now load on time;
- Mob packs now behave correctly.
We also refined a number of things:
- Grey city platforms;
- Glass containers with items;
- Text boxes to unlock game mechanics;
- Wall-mounted video display.
Here’s something new:
- Checkpoints now feature video displays with images!
Work in progress:
Our artists did a good job on transfiguring the environment—in the truest sense! All these bloody spots, acid puddles, human remains in the monster-infested locations… So dire! So cool! That’s how the true horror looks like, isn’t it? Now, here’s a little something we’re currently working on to implement shortly:
That’s all for now, but we’ll see you again very soon. More bright findings await you in the dead of autumn!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our groups in social networks to keep up to date with all the news: